PAC 8000/8500 Single-Gas Detector
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The fast, robust single-gas detector for a whole range of gases.
The robust PAC 8x00 detector, with its shock-proof, chemical-resistant housing and a membrane filter to protect it from liquid and dust, is the perfect companion in tough conditions.
It is easy to use, with a large, backlit display clearly indicating the gas concentration, unit of measure and battery life. The LED light indicates whether the device has been tested and if it is ready to use. Each gas has a different colour code to minimise the chance of mistakes.
If the alarm is triggered, it sets off an unmistakable visual (360°), vibrating and audible alarm.
The Pac® 8000 is a non-disposable, personal single-gas detector. It can detect the presence of dangerous concentrations of 29 different gases. It can detect ozone (O₃) from concentrations as low as 0.02 ppm and phosgene (COCl₂) from 0.01 ppm. The Pac 8000 detects nitrogen dioxide (NO₂) from concentrations as low as 0.04 ppm.
The Pac® 8500 is a single-gas detector that can be equipped with hydrogen-compensated CO sensors or a Dräger dual sensor. The dual sensor means you can measure two gases at once: either H₂S with CO, or O₂ with CO.
All the devices in the PAC range feature extremely durable DrägerSensor XXS sensors and a powerful battery.
(briefly down to -40 °F / -40°C for 1 hr, depending on sensor)
PAC 8500: 1 year (O₂ sensors min. 10 months)
IECEx Ex ia I Ma, Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
CSA (Canada & USA) Class I, Zone 0, AEx ia IIC T4 Ga, Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G
EAC PO Ex ia I Ma X, 0Ex ia IIC T4 Ga X
- Robust housing designed to withstand tough conditions
- Visual 360° alarm
- DrägerSensor XXS sensors for a long service lifetime and quick response time
- Long-lasting battery
- Clear colour code to minimise mistakes
- LED ‘D-Light’ turns on to indicate the device is in good working order and ready to use
- Easily replaceable membrane filter
- Large display shows all the important information
PAC 8000/8500 Single-Gas Detector - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields