WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The rugged multi-gas detector for industrial environments.
The lightweight and ergonomic Dräger X-AM 2500 is very user-friendly.
Its practical two-button operation and easy-to-navigate menu make it intuitive to use, even though it supports a large number of functions. The integrated protective rubber housing and shock-proof sensors provide additional safety in case it is dropped or exposed to vibrations.
The Dräger X-AM 2500 is approved for use in Ex zone 0: it therefore provides a very high level of safety for its users in zones with an explosion risk.
Its functional design means gas can enter from the top and the side, even when the device is stored in a pocket or a gas inlet has been covered by mistake.
IECEx IECExEx da ia I Ma, Ex da ia IIC T4/T3 Ga
MED : Marine Equipment Directive (Directive 2014/90/EU)
CE mark : Electromagnetic compatibility – Directive 2014/30/EU
- Multi-gas detector: 1 to 4 gas detection device
- Ergonomic: lightweight, robust and easy-to-use with the two-button operation
- Durable electrochemical sensors
- Poison resistant Ex sensor (silicone and hydrogen sulfide)
- Diffusion or pump mode: it starts automatically when the measuring instruments is connected (external pump in option)
- Maintenance: fast, easy and inexpensive
- Maximum safety in Ex zone 0
X-AM 2500 FLEX Multi-Gas Detector - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields