MICRODOCK II Automated Test and Calibration Docking Station
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The automated test and calibration docking station for the BW range.
The MicroDock II automated test and calibration system is the most cost-effective way to calibrate and bump test portable BW gas detectors.
Portable and expandable, the MicroDock II system does not require a computer and can simultaneously manage up to six modules.
The MicroDock II is compatible with devices in the BW range: GasAlertQuattro, GasAlertMax XT II, GasAlertMicro 5, GasAlertMicroClip XT/XL/X3, GasAlertExtreme, BW Clip and GasAlertClipExtreme.
- Fully automatic ‘hands-free’ calibration and bump testing
- Automatically verifies the performance of audible and visual alarms
- Stores and updates calibration records in the MicroDock II, as well as in data logging instruments
- Entirely self-contained; no computer required
- Lightweight and portable with optional wall mount
- Fully customisable
- Self-contained docking modules can be added to the system via simple plug-in connections: no external -pressure transducers or gas lines required
- Simple, accurate record keeping and fleet management
- Verification of proper operation of detectors
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Multiple MicroDock II systems can be connected via a LAN
- BW Fleet Manager software included for simplified data analysis
- Multi-language interface in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
MICRODOCK II Automated Test and Calibration Docking Station - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields