WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
One- to seven-gas detector, perfect for taking confined space clearance measurements.
The Dräger X-am 8000 detector has a very powerful pump. It can be connected to hoses of up to 45 metres in length. A pump adapter makes it easy to switch between diffusion and pump mode at any time. This means the pump is only in use when you actually need it. This saves the battery and reduces wear and tear, extending the service lifetime of the pump.
Practical and robust, with its three-button operation the Dräger X-am 8000 is intuitive to use and can be operated with just one hand. The easy-to-read colour display clearly lays out all the information you need.
Standard accessories include a sturdy shoulder strap so you can comfortably carry the device around. With its compact and robust design, the device can withstand even the harshest conditions.
With PID sensor, X-am 8000 is able to detect the following gas: Styrene, Pentane and Toluene.
± 1,2 lbs (550 g) depending on sensor configuration, with strap and pump
MED : Marine Equipment Directive (Directive 2014/90/EU)
CE mark : Electromagnetic compatibility – Directive 2014/30/EU
1 year for the power supply
- Multi-gas detector: 1 to 7 gas detection device
- Design for taking confined space clearance measurements
- Ergonomic: durable and easy-to-use with the three-button operation
- Equipped with a powerful pump
- Inductive charging protects against wear and tear
- PID sensors to measure hard-to-detect hydrocarbons
X-AM 8000 Multi-Gas Detector - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields