Rent a portable gas detector or area monitor
Do you have an urgent and/or one-off requirement? Maybe you’re dealing with a breakdown, have a specific project or need a replacement while your equipment gets repaired?
BE ATEX offers a rental programme for gas detectors and area monitors – the ideal solution for anyone requiring quick, simple access to equipment. You are safe in the knowledge that the equipment you rent is perfectly suited to your needs. No servicing or maintenance required – simply send the devices back to us at the end of the rental period when you no longer need them.
Reliable equipment with full peace of mind!
Benefits of our rental programme
- No time commitment: no investment in new equipment
- Cost-effective: fixed operating budget every year
- Flexibility: equipment that is always properly calibrated, without the need to manage an equipment fleet (no maintenance, no periodic inspections, etc.)
BE ATEX, your partner for equipment rental
- High stocks of equipment for rent, guaranteeing instant availability
- Ready to use: calibrated equipment with certificate provided before delivery
- Fast delivery: between 24 and 48 hours in mainland France
- Wide variety: to meet your gas detection needs, we have a broad range of gas detectors available, both single-gas (O₂, CO, H₂S) and multi-gas (CH₄, O₂, CO, H₂S, CO₂, COV). We can also provide you with area monitors and their related accessories (probes, batteries, docking station, etc.)
Gas detectors and area monitors for rent
High stock levels
Why does BE ATEX not offer Category 3 PPE for rent?
Second-hand PPE is defined as any protective equipment that has already been used in one of the European Community Member States and is being marketed, put up for sale, placed on the market, offered for import or loan, made available or transferred for any reason whatsoever (ref. Article R.4311-2 of the French Labour Code).
By definition, second-hand PPE can be offered for rent or made available on the European market.
However, not all categories of PPE can be offered for rent or made available. French legislation expressly prohibits such operations for the Category 3 PPE listed below (ref. Articles R.4312-8 and R.4313-82 of the French Labour Code):
- Respiratory protective equipment with filters that protect against solid or liquid aerosols or dangerous or radiotoxic gases;
- Respiratory protective equipment that provides full isolation from the external atmosphere (self-contained breathing apparatus) and diving apparatus;
- Personal protective equipment offering protection for a limited period of time against chemical irritants or ionising radiation;
- Equipment used in hot environments that produce effects comparable to those produced by an air temperature of 100°C and above, with or without infrared flame radiation or large projections of molten materials;
- Equipment used in cold atmospheres that produce effects comparable to those produced by an air temperature of -50°C and below;
- Personal protective equipment designed to offer protection against falls from a height;
- Personal protective equipment designed to offer protection against electrical risks for work involving dangerous voltages or equipment used as insulation against high voltages.