Maintenance of gas detectors and Category 3 PPE
For over 10 years, BE ATEX has been servicing and repairing your fixed and portable gas detectors as well as your Category 3 PPE – Respiratory and fall protection equipment.
Since we are an approved maintenance centre, our staff are trained by our partner manufacturers (see the section on Certifications & Accreditations). The accreditations obtained allow our technicians to service your equipment on industrial sites and / or in workshops, performing tasks ranging from calibration to testing to repair. Our accreditations also give us access to spare parts, to ensure your equipment remains in conformity with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
Multi-brand specialist provider of solutions for gas risk management
As a specialised distributor in the field of gas risk management, BE ATEX offers a preventive and curative maintenance service for a range of fixed and portable gas detector brands, for respiratory protective equipment and fall protection equipment:
- BW Technologies - Honeywell Analytics
- GMI (Gas Measurement Instruments)
- RAE – Honeywell
- Miller by Honeywell
- ASCO Instruments
- ION Science
Work on site or in the workshop
Our teams of certified technicians service over 20,000 equipment items every year. With the constant aim of offering you optimum flexibility, we pride ourselves on our responsiveness and very high standards of service, guaranteeing the conformity of your safety solutions.
BE ATEX technicians can work on site or in the workshop, to perform servicing and repair operations on your equipment.
- In mainland France and all overseas territories
- Experienced, qualified technicians assigned to your geographic area
- A-to-Z management of your fleet of fixed and portable gas detection equipment and Category 3 PPE
- Management and planning of preventive maintenance work
Intervention in workshop
- Preventive and curative treatment of devices in 24/48h
- Large stock of spare parts and standard gas
- Provision of equipment in case of prolonged downtime
- Expert in logistics, collection and shipment all over the world
Why choose BE ATEX for your equipment maintenance?
- Fast response times (diagnostic and quote within 72h)
- Option of obtaining a detector on loan during the downtime for maintenance
- Multi-brand maintenance
- High stock levels of spare parts and calibration gas
- Preventive and curative maintenance operations recorded in GREG tracking software – Management and reporting of gas equipment
A customer area for tracking your equipment
GREG – Management and reporting of gas equipment, our tracking software, gives you quick, easy access to all the information about your equipment (portable and fixed gas detectors, respiratory protective equipment, fall protection equipment, etc.):
- Calibration certificates
- Equipment records
Want to know more about GREG, our tracking software, or ask specific questions about the maintenance, test and repair services we provide for your equipment (gas detection, fall protection equipment and respiratory protective equipment on site and in the workshop? Please contact us via the form below: