G7C Gas Detector with Lone Worker Device
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The connected technology working to keep you safe.
The Blackline Safety G7c is a handheld lone worker monitor and gas detector that functions in any situation. It's the world’s first complete gas detection system to feature 4G/2G connectivity.
Plug-and-Play design: Gas sensors are available in a cartridge format so your teams can customise the detector to suit their needs.
Blackline Live web-based monitoring software: The cloud-hosted portal can be configured for each requirement, whether that's uploading a map of your site plans, employee addresses, user roles, alert management, device and alert configuration, or detailed reports.
A connected ATEX gas detector: The G7c now has an optional push-to-talk feature so you can use the same device as a gas detector, a lone worker monitor and a two-way radio.
G7 with Single-gas Cartridge: 2.52 x 5.04 x 1.06 in. (6.4 x 12.8 x 2.7 cm)
G7 with Multi-gas Cartridge: 2.52 x 5.91 x 1.06 in. (6.6 x 15.0 x 2.7 cm)
G7 with Multi-gas Cartridge with pump: 2.6 x 5.95 x 1.52 in. (6.6 x 15.1 x 3.85 cm)
Operating:-4°F to 131°F (-20°C to 55°C)
Charging: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
Low, High, TWA, STEL, low battery
Cartridges: lifetime with service plan
Conforme à la directive 2014/53/EU
- Fall and no-motion detection: tri-axis accelerometer and tri-axis gyroscope, configurable sensitivity, configurable time for no-motion
- SOS alert: pull the red latch to trigger an instant alarm
- Silent alert: press and hold the red button to trigger a silent alarm
- Low battery: configurable value
- Worker check-in: configurable timer (30 to 180 mins, or off), automatic check-in when driving
G7C Gas Detector with Lone Worker Device - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields