GT SERIES Thermal Conductivity Detector
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The multifunction thermal conductivity detector that automatically switches between measurement ranges.
GT Series devices have been designed for the gas industry and are multi-application instruments, satisfying service technicians’ every need within a single unit. The GT range combines quality, ruggedness and advanced technology in a user-friendly, handheld device.
With seven modes of operation, the GT Series is the most versatile instrument available to work with gas (from ppm to 100% volume).
- Leak test: measure methane in three different ranges (ppm, LEL and VOL). Automatically switches between ranges.
- Confined space: measure four gases (O₂, LEL, H₂S and CO) simultaneously, with adapted alarms and storage of values.
- Carbon monoxide: measure CO leaks in three sub-modes: direct, differential or air free (if an O₂ sensor is fitted).
- Barhole: multi-sampling.
- Purge: measure 0 - 100% VOL methane in inert atmospheres.
- Sniffer: measure pinhole methane leaks with the semi-conductor sensor at the tip of the probe. Audible and visual alarms make it possible to pinpoint where the leak is coming from.
- Pressure: in this mode, the instrument can be used as a pressure gauge to measure appliance pressure (via the sensor on the back of the device) and check for leaks (0 to 150mBar - resolution 1mBar).
Audible (85 dB)
All alarms user programmable via password protected menu.
CSA Class I, Division 1, Groups C and D C22.2 N°152
SIRA05 ATEX II 2G EEx ia d IIB T3
IECEx Ex ia d IIB T3
- Multi-gas detector with seven modes of operation
- Robust : high impact resistant ABC polycarbonate blend
- Methane leak detection from PPM to Volume gas with ultrafast ppm response
- 'Ticker' (Geiger) indicator on ppm range (visual and audible)
- Flashlight and pressure range
- Applications: Leak test, confined space entry, barhole testing, carbon monoxide, purge, sniffer pressure leak tightness
GT SERIES Thermal Conductivity Detector - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields