WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The smallest, lightest multi-gas detector with an extended warranty.
Small, lightweight and easy to use: the robust and watertight Dräger X-am 5600 gas detector is designed for extreme industrial environments. Dust- and water-resistant as per IP 67 standards, with integrated rubber housing, this device provides optimum functionality even under tough conditions.
High stability and a resistance to contamination ensure the infrared sensors remain operational for up to eight years. This advanced technology considerably reduces the cost of ownership because fewer replacement sensors are needed.
In addition, sensor calibration is only necessary every 12 months, which also reduces maintenance costs. Its functional design means gas can enter from the top and the side, even when the device is stored in a pocket, or a gas inlet has been covered by mistake.
IECEx IECExEx da ia I Ma, Ex da ia IIC T4/T3 Ga
MED : Marine Equipment Directive (Directive 2014/90/EU)
CE mark : Electromagnetic compatibility – Directive 2014/30/EU
- Multi-gas detector: 1 to 5 gas detection device
- Ergonomic: lightweight and easy-to-use with the two-button operation
- Robust: watertight, dust and electromagnetic interference resistant
- Poison resistant Ex sensor (silicone and hydrogen sulfide)
- Flexible sensor exchange and calibration
- Optional: Save Energy Mode to increase operating time
- Area monitoring: in combination with the Dräger X-Zone 5500 units
X-AM 5000/5600 Multi-Gas Detector - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields