TIGER Single-Gas Detector
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The VOC detector with the widest measurement range on the market.
The Tiger handheld PID detector is equipped with revolutionary technology that gives its user the best possible performance in terms of detection and software operation capabilities.
It has an extremely wide dynamic detection range of 1ppb to 20,000ppm and an impressively quick response time of under 2 seconds. The Tiger VOC detector is preprogrammed to detect over 450 gases.
It is delivered in a travel case, ready to use straight out the box. It is very accessible as its integrated software eliminates the need for a complicated set-up procedure or programming.
Three upgrades are available for the Tiger VOC detector. These settings can be configured from the user’s own computer (the device does not have to be returned to the factory).
- Data logging: Up to 120,000 events with time and date stamps
- Health and safety mode: The Health and Safety mode monitors compliance with the time-weighted averages (TWAs) and short-term exposure limits (STELs) specific to certain dangerous environments
- Ppb detection: From 1 ppb to 20,000 ppm (standard range from 0.1 ppm to 20,000 ppm)
Alkaline: 3 x AA, typically 8.5 hours life
ATEX II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga Tamb = - 15 °C ≤Ta ≤ +45 °C (with alkaline battery pack)
IECEx ITS 10.0036X
- Patented fence electrode technology
- Easily changeable mini-PID sensor with lamp and electrode
- Intuitive and incredibly easy to use
- No set-up procedures required
- Certified batteries that can be replaced in explosive environments
- Fully upgradable with selectable functions
- Choice of data recovery options
- Meets ATEX, IECEx and cUL standards
- Robust design with protective rubber housing
- Wireless option
TIGER Single-Gas Detector - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields