X-DOCK Test and Calibration Docking Station
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The test and calibration docking station for the dräger range.
The Dräger X-dock is a modular maintenance station that can be used to perform automatic bump tests, calibrations and adjustments on portable gas detectors, both simultaneously and independent of one another. There are several different versions:
- The X-dock 5300 includes a master station with three calibration gas connections and a non-expandable module for an X-am or Pac detector.
- The X-dock 6300 includes a master station with three calibration gas connections and up to ten modules for X-am or Pac detectors.
- The X-dock 6600 includes a master station with six calibration gas connections and up to ten modules for X-am or Pac detectors.
The X-dock range’s automatic bump tests and calibrations reduce calibration gas consumption (300ml/min instead of 500ml/min) and testing times. The modules automatically detect when a device has been inserted and regulate the gas supply to ensure the device receives the appropriate amount of gas at all times.
As soon as the screen turns green, the detector is ready to be used!
The X-dock logs important data and reads the information logged by the gas detectors so it can be assessed later: you’re in complete control every step of the way.
You can also print a calibration certificate or test certificate by connecting a compatible printer directly to the station. This feature ensures the user can fulfil all the requirements of the NF EN 60079-29-1 and NF EN 60079-29-2 standards.
X-dock Module: ± 3.5 x 5.5 x 9.8 in.(9.0 x 14.5 x 25.0 cm)
X-dock Module: 2.1 (960 g)
Other connections: 3x USB 2.0 standard A connection, (host, cable <3 m), 1x USB 2.0 mini-B connection, (device, cable <3 m), 1x Ethernet port RJ45 Data rate10/100 Mbit
- Touchscreen on the master station
- Up to three configurable test procedures
- Automatic leak test
- Automatic alarm tests (acoustic, visual and vibration)
- Optional charging function (X-am 2x00, 5x00, 3500, 8000)
- Replaceable seal cartridge
- Also operates at 12V (e.g., in a vehicle)
- Can be expanded to connect up to ten modules (X-dock 6300/6600)
- Evaluation of sensor response time
X-DOCK Test and Calibration Docking Station - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields