GASMAN Single-Gas Detector
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The smallest, most user-friendly single-gas detector on the market.
Designed as a personal safety monitor, the wearable Gasman detector is a flexible, easy-to-use device.
It is ideal for use in industries such as oil & gas, chemical plants (with release of exotic gases), steel works (CO), the wine-production industry (CO₂), and waste and water treatment plants.
It is lightweight and compact, with high impact resistance. Its large LCD display ensures clear viewing of gas level readings, alarm conditions and battery life. Alarm setpoints can be adjusted by the user before and after detector activation.
Gasman CO₂ can be used in tricky environments such as wine and cereal production sites and breweries, as well in the refrigeration industry. It stands out because of its infrared sensor technology, which ensures excellent stability, less interference and a very long service lifetime (>60 months).
Up to 2 years (non rechargeable version)
- Ultra lightweight
- Robuste design: Tough polycarbonate housing, high impact resistant
- One button operation: quick and easy to use
- Easy to read: Backlit LCD for gas diagnostics and operating status
- Data and event logging are available as standard, and there is a built-in 30 day advance warning when calibration is due
GASMAN Single-Gas Detector - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields