X-AM 5100 Single-Gas Detector
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The wearable, single-gas detector for HF, HCl, H₂O₂ or hydrazine.
The X-am 5100 is a portable single-gas detector using Dräger sensor technology. It continuously and reliably measures hydrofluoric acid (HF), hydrochloric acid (HCl), hydrogen peroxide (H₂O₂) or hydrazine. The device has a special design, with direct gas entry to ensure the sensors react quickly. It emits three types of alarm: visual (360°), audible (multi-tone) and vibratory.
Whether you’re working in the petrochemical industry, preparing aseptic packaging, applying corrosion protection to water cooling systems, or working in the space field, you’re sure to be safe with the X-am 5100.
ALCOTEST® 6000 : 50/60 x 141 x 31 mm
ALCOTEST® 6000 : 150 g with batteries
- Single-Gas detector
- Ergonomic shape: lightweight and convenient smartphone format with a two-button control panel
- Special device design with direct gas entry (avoiding gas adsorption in the device housing)
- Robuste design: Rubber Boot resistant to electromagnetic irradiation
- Reliable : continuously gas measures
- Area monitoring : combine with Dräger X-Zone 5500
X-AM 5100 Single-Gas Detector - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields