WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The rugged, flexible detector that transforms your dräger multi-gas device into an area monitor.
The Dräger X-zone 5500 transforms gas detectors initially designed as personal safety monitors (X-am 5000, 5100 and 5600) into innovative area monitoring devices for a wide range of applications.
A patented combination for increased safety: in addition to the wearable personal safety monitors, these area monitors are positioned where gas hazards are expected.
Up to 25 Dräger X-zone 5500s can be automatically interconnected to form a wireless fenceline. By interconnecting the area monitoring devices, safety networks can be set up rapidly over large areas.
Charging in ±14 hrs
Audible 360° >108 dB in a distance of 1 m (3 ft.), 120 dB in a distance of 30 cm (1 ft.).
Configurable alarm patterns, frequencies and volumes.
868 MHz (EU, Norway, Switzerland)
915 MHz (USA, Canada, Singapore, Australia)
433 MHz (Russia)
IECEx Ex ia IIC T3 Ga, Ex ia d IIC T4 Gb, Ex ia I Ma
- Clear warnings: Even from a distance, the illuminated green LED ring indicates that the air is free of toxic and combustible gases. Upon detection of gas hazards, the colour of the LED changes from green to red, providing a clear visual warning that the gas in question is present.
- Innovative area monitoring: The Dräger X-zone 5500 gas entry has been designed so gas can diffuse into the Dräger X-am 5000, 5100 or 5600 from all sides. Time, place and gas concentration are the most important data points in the event of a gas leak. In an emergency, every second counts. Consequently, Dräger has developed a more efficient and safer method of area monitoring: the Dräger X-zone 5500 together with X-zone Com. This device enables you to receive and view the measured data and alarms outside the danger zone.
- A wireless network: Up to 25 Dräger X-zone can automatically connect themselves to a wireless alarm chain to monitor large areas accurately and comprehensively. Only one single X-zone Com module is required to retransmit the data of the entire chain. All relevant information will reach the people concerned within seconds.
X-ZONE Multi-Gas Area Monitor - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields