G7 EXO Multi-Gas Area Monitor
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The first area monitor with 2G/4G network connectivity.
The G7 EXO is a next-generation area monitor for toxic and combustible gases. Just turn on the device to automatically start collecting data from the zone: gone are the days of manually collecting data and using RFID tags or manual networks to connect workers to the area monitor.
Like the wearable G7c portable gas detector, the G7 EXO uses cellular and satellite connectivity to connect to the Blackline Live cloud network. By combining the two systems, you can get a full picture of the zone you want to monitor:
- Location of other EXO area monitors and workers wearing the G7c via GPS signal
- Continuous gas readings
- Geofencing: technology that makes it possible to send messages or push notifications to users when they enter or leave a given geographic area
With visual and audible alerts, the G7 EXO can warn nearby teams while relaying the alert to the entire network via the Blackline Safety cloud through other G7c or G7 EXO devices in the zone. With its aluminium frame and colour display, it has been designed to withstand the toughest conditions while still being easy to use.
The G7 EXO is a plug-and-play system, and uses the same cartridges as the G7c.
Audible: 110 dB @11.8 in. /30cm
Pump mode: 30 days at 68°F (20°C), LEL-IR, H2S, CO and O2 config.
IECEx: Ex da ia IIC T4 Ga
Electromagnetic compatibility – Directive 2014/53/EU
RoHS, CE, RCM
- Replace a cartridge in under one minute
- Change the configuration in real time
- Receive automatic updates with "setup wizard"
- Longest-Lasting Battery Life: 100 days of continuous run time
- Designed for everyday wear and tear for workers on the go
G7 EXO Multi-Gas Area Monitor - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields