WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The multi-gas detector can display up to 5 gas risks simultaneously.
The GasAlertMicro 5 can be adapted to many applications and offers a wide range of user-adjustable options. It has a code protection feature that prevents unauthorized changes to its settings.
Compatible with BW's MicroDock II automatic test and calibration system, the GasAlertMicro 5 offers unmatched versatility, performance and benefits.
Available in several models:
- standard model for toxic gases
- IR model for CO₂ detection
Standard version: detectors supplied ready to use with display and sensors (according to specifications), sensor housing cover for diffusion operation, calibration adapter and hose, memento and technical documentation CD, integrated shockproof case and three AA alkaline batteries.
Confined space kits: elements of the standard version, plus foam-lined carrying case for instrument and accessories, 34l calibration gas cylinders required for installed sensors, 0.5 or 1 l/min calibration regulator (male) and tubing.
ATEX: II 2 G T4 EX d ia IIC T4 (IR model)
Conformity to the EMC directive 89/336/EEC
- Real-time indication of gas concentrations on the liquid crystal display
- Automatic calibration procedure, compatible with BW MicroDock II system
- Beeps for proper operation
- Latching alarm
- Safety display mode
- Stealth mode
- Data logging frequency setting
- Code protection
- Library of correction factors (LEL, PID)
- Fuel gas measurement (% LEL or % by volume for methane)
- Automated self-test of battery, sensors and electronics at start-up
- Automatic backlighting
- Lockout if calibration time is exceeded
- Daily function test
- Optional built-in motorized pump for remote sampling
- Two power options: AA alkaline batteries or hot swappable rechargeable battery
- Multilingual interface: English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Data acquisition function with 64Mb MMC card, adjustable recording periodicity from 1 to 60s
Multi-gas detector GASALERTMICRO 5 - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields