SATELLITE XT Fixed Gas Detector
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The gas detector with pre-calibrated interchangeable sensors.
The Satellite XT is a simple solution to all gas detection needs. Based on the market’s smallest and most reliable electrochemical cell technology, the Satellite XT is versatile, simple and easy to use.
The Satellite XT range uses Plug-and-Play sensors that facilitate maintenance operations and keep the associated costs down. As these are pre-calibrated, there is no need to calibrate the device following replacement of a sensor.
The most simple solution for all gas detection requirements.
- PYROLYZER MODULE XT
This XT Series module detects gases with fluorine content. The central component of the Pyrolyzer Module XT is the pyrolyzer itself, which converts the gases to mineral acids.
- EXTRACTIVE MODULE XT
The Extractive Module XT is the ideal add-on component for gas sampling and detection in various environments, in particular in-situ duct detection and detection in harsh or remote areas. Its primary function is to transport gas samples from a monitored point to the sensor.
(approx. 3m delivered with instrument)
Analogue: 3-wire shielded cable 3x1.0mm²/ 17 AWG (approx. 2m delivered with instrument)
- Fast, reliable, specific gas detection
- Continuous real-time monitoring
- Interchangeable intelligent sensor cell
- No dynamic gas calibration required
- Generic sensor head electronics
- Low cost of ownership
- No moving parts to wear down or replace
SATELLITE XT Fixed Gas Detector - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields