X-PLORE 8000 Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR)
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The filtering system designed for everyday use in tough conditions and harsh environments.
The Dräger X-plore® 8000 is a Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR). Modular, he offers a number of user-friendly standard and specialised carrying systems for standard and decontamination applications. An optical sensor automatically detects the connected face piece and automatically selects the appropriate minimum flow rate, preventing leaks caused by insufficient airflow.
A complete system is composed with the following components:
- Breathing hose
- Breathing connection
- Carrying system
- Ventilation unit (with filter and battery)
XPLORE-8700 (EX) : NEW !
In work areas requiring explosion protection, the special Dräger X-plore 8700 model provides optimal support. It is ex-approved and can be used in ex-zones 1, 2, 21 and 22.
High-capacity battery: 8 - 20 hours
Charging time < 4 hours
EN12942 ( with half masks)
- Comfortable: the belt ensures optimum weight distribution. The unique adaptor plate guarantees a tight and stable connection between the belt and the unit. The new facepieces have been designed to provide optimum air flow and maximum comfort to prevent any eye irritation.
- Safe: the unit recognises the type of facepiece connected and automatically selects the appropriate minimum flow rate, preventing leakages caused by insufficient flow rates.
- Easy maintenance and servicing: the X-plore 8000 has been designed to need as little maintenance as possible to keep the cost of ownership down.
- Robust: specially designed for work environments that require explosion protection, the Dräger X-plore 8700 provides optimum support. Ex approved, it is suitable for zones 1, 2, 21 and 22.
This model is also available with a strap.
X-PLORE 8000 Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR) - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields