WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The most compact self-contained escape device in the world.
The M20-2 self-rescuer is the smallest and lightest respiratory protective equipment available.
Compact, lightweight and user-friendly, it can be comfortably worn on a belt or stored in an ingress-protected wall-mounted housing.
It isolates the user’s lungs from the surrounding environment for up to 32 minutes by using compressed oxygen.
Storage Case Size: 8.2” x 9.2” x 4.2” (21cm x 23cm x 10cm)
MED Wheelmark, CE/EN13794, NIOSH
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The oxygen begins to flow as soon as the device is removed from its box.
- The wearer uses the mouthpiece to breathe the oxygen in from the breathing bag (or lung).
- The air expired through the mouthpiece travels into the lithium hydroxide scrubber which filters out the CO₂.
- The scrubbed air is reinjected into the breathing bag and enriched with oxygen again, before being inhaled once more.
M20-2 Self-Rescuer - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields