BIO-S-CAPE Emergency Escape Breathing Apparatus
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The compressed air emergency escape breathing device.
With a service time of 10 or 15 minutes in line with standard EN 1146-2005, the Bio-S-Cape has been designed to protect the user’s respiratory tract from toxic aerosols, gases and dust or when in oxygen-deficient environments (less than 17%) during an evacuation.
Opening the carrying bag automatically actuates the pressure-reducing valve, which releases a continuous flow of air. Breathing air fills the high-pressure compressed air reserve inside the hood. The air is inhaled through the inner half mask while the expired air is expelled via a calibrated exhalation valve. When the air supply is about to run out, an alarm whistle sounds near the ear.
The hood is self-adjusting thanks to the inflatable air cushion at the back of the head. This system allows the hood to fit securely over the head, offering greater respiratory comfort and leaving the hands free during donning, ensuring the highest level of safety possible.
- 5,36kg with 3L 200 bar stainless steel cylinder
- 3,58kg with 3L 200 bar composite cylinder
- 4,48kg with 2L 200 bar stainless steel cylinder
● Light and compact
● 10 to 20 mn autonomy depending on the model
● Alarm whistle positioned next to the ear
● Steel and composite cylinders available
BIO-S-CAPE Emergency Escape Breathing Apparatus - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields