PAS AIRPACK 1 Compressed Air Breathing Apparatus
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The compact portable breathing air source for one or two users.
Designed using the latest technology and materials, the trolley-mounted PAS Airpack 1 has been designed for use in conditions that require breathing air over an extended period.
Chemical tank cleaning, toxic spillages or certain tasks when working on offshore installations are all made easier and more comfortable when using this system.
Accessories: Y-piece for 2 users, regulators for connection to the HP source, filter unit to guarantee air quality from a factory breathing air network, PAS X-Plore air supply harness…
- Made of steel treated with an anti-static powder coating. The base material is pre-treated with zinc for optimum protection against corrosion.
- Pneumatics system used in Dräger’s PSS range of compressed air breathing apparatuses.
- The system incorporates a pressure relief valve, a safety mechanism and a reducing valve.
- Compatible with 200 or 300 bar cylinders with a capacity of between 6l and 12l.
- Up to four cylinders with the Quad Pack option
PAS AIRPACK 1 Compressed Air Breathing Apparatus - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields