WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The compressed air escape device.
The Saver CF constant-flow emergency escape breathing apparatus makes it possible to escape from hazardous environments successfully, safely and easily. Simple to put on and featuring automatic operation, this hood is a constant-flow breathing device.
RELIABLE PNEUMATIC SYSTEM
The Saver CF employs a simple, reliable pneumatic system with excellent flow performance, providing a constant flow of air until the cylinder is empty. A whistle sounds to signal the end of operation. It can be fitted with 2l or 3l cylinders with a 10- or 15-minute air supply.
Unparalleled resistance to the effects of high temperatures, ozone and diesel fumes translates into minimal maintenance for ten years.
CHEMICAL-RESISTANT NECK SEAL
The SE version of the hood has a new elasticated neck seal that provides optimum protection over time when the device is subject to high temperatures, ozone or diesel fumes, often found in places such as engine rooms. It is highly resistant to mechanical and environmental aggressions and continues to be reliable after long periods of storage.
All the models are available with a 10- or 15-minute air supply.
- Available in 2 models: Saver CF10 (autonomy 10 min) and Saver CF15 (autonomy 15 min)
- For safe evacuation: automatic activation when opening the transport bag
- Reserve pressure alarm at 55b
- High-quality pressure regulator for constant medium pressure regardless of the pressure in the cylinder
- Great comfort thanks to the diffuser inside the bonnet
- 10 years without maintenance (excluding bottle)
- Special "SE" version for polluted environment (ozone, diesel engine exhaust)
- Version with antistatic bag (black)
SAVER CF Emergency Escape Breathing Apparatus - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields