PSS 3000, PSS 5000, PSS 7000 Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The high-end next-generation SCBA for firefighters.
The PSS series is a range of next-generation self-contained breathing apparatuses. It delivers unrivalled ergonomics through optimum weight distribution, developed with the University of Newcastle:
- A high-tech protection harness: closed-cell materials minimise water absorption
- Integrated hoses: fully integrated into the backplate for optimum protection
- Anti-loosening system: integrated into the adjustment wheel, no other protection required
One of the lightest on the market, for occasional use. The carrying system is extremely resistant to wear and tear.
Quick and easy to maintain, the harness is attached to the backplate via an innovative ‘slide-and-lock’ method.
PSS 5000 DS (standard model)
The DS harness is an affordable option for daily use as it is truly comfortable to wear and very durable. With accessories that are easy to fit and remove and its simple adjustment mechanisms, this is a versatile SCBA suitable for a wide range of uses.
PSS 5000 DP (professional model)
Manufactured with materials capable of withstanding the wear and tear caused by daily firefighting missions, the DP harness has a longer service lifetime than the DS harness. With its stainless steel buckles and its very robust aramid straps, it is designed for frequent use that causes heavy wear and tear.
Specially designed to withstand the intense wear and tear firefighters subject it to almost every day. It is quite capable of withstanding heavy wear and tear and frequent use, thanks to its sturdy stainless steel buckles and durable aramid straps.
The harness is always comfortable as it can be adjusted in height (three points), and is ready for operation with the PSS Merlin telemetry system, for extreme use and unrivalled performance. It is available with a standard mechanical pressure gauge or an electronic Bodyguard 7000 alarm unit.
3.85kg (PSS 5000 DS)
4kg (PSS 5000 DP), 4.6kg (PSS 5000 DP Bodyguard)
11.7kg (PSS 7000), 12.2kg (PSS 7000 Bodyguard)
Nominal 1st Stage output pressure: 7.5
1st stage output flow: > 1000 l/min
LDV output flow: > 400 l/min
Whistle activation pressure: 50 –60 bar
- Comfort and safety for the wearer
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Wide range adapted to your requirements
- Large selection of add-ons
- Hosing integrated into the backplate, can be rerouted left or right depending on the wearer’s preference
- Fixed backplate, belt mounted on a swivel
PSS 3000, PSS 5000, PSS 7000 Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields