The filter that fits all facepieces with a standard thread connection as per en 148-1.
The X-plore Rd40 filter series are suitable for use with half and full face masks with standard thread connection Rd40 according to EN 148-1.
Whether used in chemical industry or automobile industry, shipbuilding, metal processing industry or by public utility services, they clean breathable air from contaminants in a low-cost and effective manner.They offers various filter types for major applications and protects against many hazardous substances – from phosphine to tear gas to particulates.
TP TC 019/2011
- A wide range of filters: different types of filter for all major applications.
- Individual resealable packaging to ensure optimum protection of the unused filter.
- Aluminium housing ensures that any damage to the filter is easily detected, for enhanced safety.
- CE marking: all the filters are CE-marked in accordance with EN 14387 and/or EN 143:2000.
- Long service lifetime: the combined filters and gas filters have a service lifetime of 6 years and the particle filters a service lifetime of 12 years from their date of manufacture.
X-PLORE RD40 Filter Series - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields