BW RIGRAT Multi-Gas Area Monitor
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The user-friendly, ready-to-use area monitor.
The BW RigRat is Honeywell’s multi-gas area monitor. Fully self-contained, it will alert nearby workers to hazards in the zone while personal gas detectors monitor their breathing zone.
It is the perfect companion for lone workers. Its red and green visual alarms mean you can see at a glance whether the zone is safe. The 108dB audible alarm will alert you to danger even in the noisiest environments.
It is user-friendly, with a large screen that’s tilted back so you can see it without ducking down. A shield keeps it visible in rain and snow, while a transparent cover protects it from dirt and other particles.
It is very easy to use: just install the Device Configurator app on a smartphone to choose alarm setpoints, check calibration data, send certificates by email and more, all from up to 5m away.
A pump is available for remote sampling.
Buzzer alarm 108 dBA (1 m)
On-screen indication of alarm conditions
For LELIR/CO₂ sensor installed: I M1 Ex ia I Ma, II 2G Ex ia da db IIC T4 Gb, 1G Ex ia da IIC T4 Ga
- One-button operation
- Space for up to six interchangeable gas sensors
- Easy to configure via smartphone
- SolarPack charger (optional)
- Up to eight weeks of runtime
- Wireless safety perimeter
- Compatible with the TouchPoint Plus controller
- Noise and meteorological sensors (optional)
BW RIGRAT Multi-Gas Area Monitor - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields