MILLER Manyard Shock-Absorbing Lanyards
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
Stretchable energy-absorbing lanyards
A unique stretchable design.
A safety clip that straps on to the harness to hold the Manyard when not in use.
Special woven shock-absorbing inner core. Heavy tubular outer jacket.
Unique warning flag which provides visual proof that a lanyard has been involved in a fall and should be removed from service.
Reliable visual inspection: the integral red core becomes visible if the outer jacket is damaged or worn.
The hi-tech protective finish on the outer tubular jacket prolongs the service life of the Manyard.
- The stretchable external finish acts as a protective jacket
- Polyamide webbing
- Unique woven core with energy absorber
- The unique fall indicator clearly shows whether a fall has previously occurred
- The red core becomes visible if the outer jacket is damaged or worn, and therefore unfit for use
- The high-tech finish of the external jacket extends the service life of the Manyard® lanyard
- Delivered with a scaffold hook that can be connected to the harness to hold the Manyard® in place when not in use, reducing the risk of tripping
- Unique elasticity, delivering real freedom of movement, for optimum safety
- When contracted, the lanyard significantly reduces the risk of tripping, tearing or snagging
- Reliable visual inspection
- Increase service lifetime
MILLER Manyard Shock-Absorbing Lanyards - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields