FALCON Self-Retracting Lifeline
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The safest, most robust self-retracting lifeline on the market.
The safest, most robust and comprehensive range of composite fall arrest self-retracting lifeline blocks on the market.
The quick release braking system stops a fall in just a few centimetres. The housing is made of almost indestructible, highly impact-resistant nylon and withstands the harshest of operating conditions with a galvanised or stainless steel cable with an integrated drop indicator.
This self-retracting lifeline is the ideal fall arrest solution for use in construction area, but also in industry, warehouses, utilities, mining and confined spaces.
Self-retracting lifeline with a 6.2m to 20m cable.
- Quick-activating braking mechanism
- High visibility fall indicator
- Screwgate carabiner
- Dual swivels in stainless steel (at the top and on the snap lock carabiner)
- Internal components made of corrosion-resistant aluminium and stainless steel
- Shock-resistant nylon housing
- Thermoformed, ergonomic handle (15m and 20m models)
- Unique side payout design reduces wear on the entry guide and cable
- Rounded edges increase cable service life
- Arrests the fall within centimetres, allowing for a quick and safe rescue
- Robust and lightweight composite model
- Easy to install
FALCON Self-Retracting Lifeline - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields