MILLER Manyards Edge lanyards
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
Edge-tested stretchable energy-absorbing lanyards
The Miller Manyard® edge has been tested on edge. The Manyard® edge has integrated shock absorber, integrated fall indictaor and a new tubular design in green and black to identify the edge tested product. The outer jacket benefits from a TEFLON® treatment.
- Lightweight and easy to use, the elasticated Manyard® edge is ideal for maintenance on cranes or gantries. When contracted, the elasticated shoc-absorbing lanyard reduces the risk of tripping or snagging.
- The unique woven shock-absorbing material reduces fall arrest forces.
- The TEFLON® treatment extends the service life of the Manyard® edge by repelling oil, dirt and water that may erode the webbing.
- This product passed the "sharp edge" test, thus ensuring your safety. Incorporating an energy absorber to ensure your impact force never exceeds 6kN.
MILLER Manyards Edge lanyards - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields