MILLER H-DESIGN DURAFLEX Harness
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The comfortable and ergonomic top-of-the-range harness that provides exceptional freedom of movement.
The Miller H-Design® 2 points harnesses introduce a brand new innovative and ergonomically defined H-architecture. Its has been specially designed to provide a unique comfort and freedom of movement to users to let them concentrate on their job and do great work at height.
The new range is available with two easy-to-access front anchor point options: two large, thin webbing loops, or a patented sternal D-ring. Mating buckles or automatic buckles can also be selected.
- Weight: from 0.96 to 1.12kg depending on the model
- Breaking strength: > 15kN
- Temperature: -30°C to +50°C
- Harness: EN 361
- Ergonomically placed webbing: exclusive H-shaped design with large openings on each side for enhanced freedom of movement and increased comfort
- Horizontal leg straps prevent friction on the legs and in the groin area
- Stretch webbing at the shoulders provides even greater mobility (Miller H-Design, Duraflex version) by hugging the shape of the body and offering ease of movement
- Buckles are easy to connect and adjust
- Adjustable chest strap ensures a perfect fit in height and width
- Unique patented chest ring to adjust the chest strap and enable automatic
- centring in case of a fall
- Highly visible green stitching and webbing as well as front and back fall indicators to facilitate visual inspection before beginning work
MILLER H-DESIGN DURAFLEX Harness - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields