FALCON EDGE Self-Retracting Lifeline
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The edge-tested self-retracting lifeline.
It is estimated that 80% of fall protection users have to deal with situations where the webbing or the cable comes into contact with an edge in the event of a fall. Without edge protection, the risk of damage to traditional lifelines and the impact force on the worker increase significantly.
The new Miller Falcon Edge is an edge-tested self-retracting lifeline suitable for all work environments, including those that require the possibility for low-angle anchoring when working on the edge, for maximum versatility, reliability and safety.
- Approved for up to 136kg to the following standards: EN 360 (2002) - VG11 test edge – CNB/P/11.060 Oct 2014
- Highly shock-resistant nylon housing
- Integrated energy absorber
- Operating temperature: from -30°C to +50°C
- Edge tested with an edge radius of ≥ 0.5mm thanks to its energy absorption system that withstands angles as per the latest test requirements
- Tested for 136kg in all at height situations: horizontal, vertical, anchored at foot level and work near edges
- Dual swivels (on the carabiner at the end of the cable and on the housing) prevent the cable from twisting and improve cable retraction
- Visual inspection facilitated by the built-in fall indicator
- Protected energy absorber, resistant to UV and humidity (ingress protection IP67)
- Durable design with corrosion-resistant components
- Extended service lifetime
FALCON EDGE Self-Retracting Lifeline - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields