WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The only multi-gas detector with a non-stop runtime of two years.
The simplicity of ‘always on’. When you’re out in the field, you need a reliable gas detection system you can count on: the Honeywell BW™ Clip4 four-gas detector.
Wearable, easy-to-use multi-gas detection that’s always on. No charging, no battery or sensor replacements, no hassle. Simpler, low cost of ownership guaranteed by the Honeywell commitment to quality, and backed by a full ecosystem of supporting technologies. When you’re wearing the Honeywell BW™ Clip4 you can relax: it’s on.
Non-stop runtime of two years.
Once activated, you can rest assured that the Honeywell BW™ Clip4 is always on.
Two years of non-stop runtime with no charging or battery swap outs. Sensor alarm setpoints can be adjusted by the user. These setpoints are automatically displayed during instrument start up.
Low, High, TWA, STEL, OL (over limit)
IECEx: Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
- One-button operation and a user-friendly interface
- IntelliFlash technology enables both the user and supervisors to ensure the detector is compliant and operating correctly from up to 6.1m
- Reduced sensitivity to common industrial cross-sensitive gases, such as methanol and ethanol (CO and H₂S sensors)
- Automated battery, sensor and electronics self-test
- Wide-angle flash, together with audible and vibrating alerts
- Internal data logging and event logging capacity so information can be downloaded at a later date
- Flight mode to disable audible and vibrating alerts can be activated in three clicks.
BW CLIP 4 Multi-Gas Detector - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields