SENSEPOINT Fixed Gas Detector
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The most affordable fixed gas detector.
The Sensepoint range of flammable, toxic and oxygen gas detectors offers users an affordable solution to their gas monitoring requirements, indoors and outdoors and even in potentially explosive atmospheres.
It is easy to access the terminals of Sensepoint flammable and toxic gas detectors via the hinged lid of the junction box.
The junction box can be mounted onto any flat surface. It can support the weight of the unit so that when installed, the sensor is in a downward position.
Supplied with an earth continuity plate for increased RFI protection, the junction box has a choice of ½ inch NPT, ¾ inch NPT and M20 thread connections via conduit or steel armoured cable and Ex e certified cable glands. An additional bracket is available for ceiling mounting.
EMC to EN50270, Flammable to EN60079-29-1, Toxic to EN445544 (H₂S only)
16 à 30 Vcc (Gaz toxiques et oxygène)
Toxic /Oxygen: 0.9 W
Toxic /Oxygen: 2-wire loop powered 4-20 mA (plus screen)
Cable entries: 1 x M20, 1 x ½ in. NPT, 1 x ¾ in. NPT
- Proven SurecellTM electrochemical sensors
- Flammable, toxic and Oxygen versions available
- Fast and reliable
- Minimal training required
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- IP65 as standard, ATEX Approval
SENSEPOINT Fixed Gas Detector - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields