SPM FLEX Hi-Tech Gas Detector
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
Colorimetric gas detection: specially designed for highly sensitive products. These advanced versions combine the colour change of a special chemically impregnated paper web with an optical analysis system. Measurements are targeted and fast at concentrations in the ppb (parts per billion) range.
This portable, single point Chemcassette® tape-based monitor detects the ultrasensitive gases inherent in your operations — including hydrides, mineral acids, oxidizers and amines. Chemcassette® tape technology shows the presence of gas quickly and definitively with a physical record.
Say goodbye to disruptive false alarms! This portable, single point Chemcassette® tape-based monitor detects ultrasensitive gases, including hydrides, mineral acids, oxidisers and amines.
Whether you’re responding to an emergency, investigating a suspected leak or performing routine tool maintenance, you can count on the SPM Flex for unmatched accuracy, intuitive operation and flexible integration — even in challenging environments.
Download our technical data sheet to discover all the Chemcassette® available!
13.2 x 7.2 x9.5 in. / 33.6 x 16.3 x 24.1 cm (with handle)
- Improve safety and productivity with the most flexible, user-friendly tape-based gas detector for low-level toxics
- How to use: Chemkeys 14, 30 or 90 day chemical cassettes with 7 specific gas families.
- Quick start: under two minutes
- Intuitive and easy-to-use LCD menu: Select the gas from the list and put the right Chemcasette tape
- Easy-to-read: Visible at a distance with crisp, colorful LED bar on top of unit with flip screen
- Data Logging: Up to Three months
- Remote viewing through the web
- Stands up to harsh conditions
- Duty cycle and k-factor multiplier options
SPM FLEX Hi-Tech Gas Detector - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields