Sampling Tubes for Colorimetric Gas Detection
The leading colorimetric tube for detection of rare gases.
Consisting of a glass tube with breakable ends, they are filled with specifically impregnated granules to determine various types of pollutants. There are over 200 Dräger short-term tubes available to take spot measurements of over 500 gases and vapours. They are the most cost-effective and reliable way to take gas measurements in ambient air.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Air examinations at the workplace in the range of legal limit values
- Technical gas analysis in the areas of emission concentrations / immission concentrations
- Measurements of compressed air / compressed gases
Dräger’s spot-check short-term gas detection tubes can be used either manually with the Dräger Accuro pump, or automatically with the Dräger X-act® 5000.
- More than 200 Dräger short-term tubes available
- Quick results
- Measurement: Between 5 seconds to 15 minutes
- Easy handling: Used manually with the Dräger-Tube accuro or automatically with the Dräger X-act 5000
Sampling Tubes for Colorimetric Gas Detection - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields