TURBOLITE Self-Retracting Lifeline
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The compact self-retracting lifeline: the best alternative to the lanyard.
The best alternative to energy-absorbing lanyards that can be used in fall factor 2.
The Miller TurboLite self-retracting ligeline is a lightweight, edge-tested for all work situations, including those that require anchoring in the lowered position when working on edges.
Ideal for construction area (erection/dismantling scaffolding, steelwork,…), general industries (maintenance) and utilities (wind turbines, electricity and telecommunications: tower work), oil and gas industries.
Self-retracting lifeline with 2m strap, certified for weights up to 140 kg.
The Twin Turbo connector makes it easy to connect two TurboLite lifelines for 100% fall protection.
- Can be used in fall factor 2
- Compact & lightweight
- Low vertical clearance of 1.80m compared with 2.50m with an energy-absorbing lanyard (fall factor 0)
- Suitable for all situations when working with low vertical clearance
- Can be used in fall factor 2 (between the back D-ring and the user’s feet)
- Can be used both ways around
- Approved for a 100kg user in fall factor 2 (140kg in fall factor 0 and 1)
- Resistant to abrasion with a long service lifetime.
- Fall indicator built into the webbing identifies when the device must be replaced
- Quick activating patent-pending braking system
- Webbing provides 2m working capacity
- Vectran/polyester webbing engineered for improved abrasion resistance and a long service lifetime
- Built-in swivel prevents the webbing from twisting during use
- High-strength, impact-resistant nylon housing for optimum durability
TURBOLITE Self-Retracting Lifeline - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields