TURBOLITE EDGE Self-Retracting Lifeline
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The compact, edge-tested self-retracting lifeline.
The TurboLite Edge is an edge-tested self-retracting lifeline suitable for all work environments, including those that require the possibility for low-angle anchoring when working on the edge, for maximum versatility, reliability and safety.
Quick and easy installation
This product is compatible with all Honeywell Miller harnesses without additional requirements. There are no bulky straps to be attached or special connectors required for the different harness sizes and configurations. With just one pin to attach and one click, you can concentrate on the tasks you have to perform.
Two buttons on the harness connector, positioned in two different planes, require two different actions, making it the safest choice to avoid accidental disengagement. A red indicator in the form of a line is there to warn you if the pin isn’t properly connected.
- Designed for use in sharp-edge applications with a radius of ≥ 0.5mm
- Compliant with standard EN360: 2002, VG11 (Issue 08) edge resistance, compliant with technical specification CNB/P/11.060
- Single and twin configurations
- Several lifeline connector options
TURBOLITE EDGE Self-Retracting Lifeline - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields