MILLER H-DESIGN Harness
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The comfortable and ergonomic top-of-the-range harness that provides exceptional freedom of movement.
The Miller H-Design® harnesses are the new generation of harnesses dedicated to construction and general industry sectors providing more comfort, freedom of movement and safety to workers.
Its brand new innovative and ergonomically defined H-architecture has been specially designed to provide a unique comfort and freedom of movement to users to let them concentrate on their job and do great work at height.
This new range is available with Mating buckles or Automatic buckles.
- Weight: from 0.96 to 1.12kg depending on the model
- Breaking strength: > 15kN
- Temperature: -30°C to +50°C
- Harness: EN 361
- Ergonomically placed webbing: exclusive H-shaped design with large openings on each side for enhanced freedom of movement and increased comfort
- Horizontal leg straps prevent friction on the legs and in the groin area
- Stretch webbing at the shoulders provides even greater mobility (Miller H-Design, Duraflex version) by hugging the shape of the body and offering ease of movement
- Buckles are easy to connect and adjust
- Adjustable chest strap ensures a perfect fit in height and width
- Unique patented chest ring to adjust the chest strap and enable automatic centring in case of a fall
- Highly visible green stitching and webbing as well as front and back fall indicators to facilitate visual inspection before beginning work
MILLER H-DESIGN Harness - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields