AEROTEST 5000 Breathing Air Monitoring Unit
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
Air quality testing using colorimetric detection tubes.
The Dräger Aerotest 5000 tests compressed air systems from 2.5 to 10 bar. The field of applications can be extended if used together with the optional F 3002 pressure reducer.
In addition, you can analyse the quality of pressurised air supplies of up to 300 bar.
By means of detection tubes, this device measures concentrations of CO, CO₂, O₂, water vapour, oil vapour and VOCs.
The new Dräger Oil Impactor has been specially designed to test and measure oil aerosols in compressed air. In addition to conventional oils, it can also easily detect synthetic oils, irrespective of their type or viscosity.
The quantitative results are clearly and distinctly displayed.
The automatic system significantly improves ease of use. Menu-guided measuring and documentation are easier with the Aerotest 5000.
Oulet: 9V, 1,5A
- Breathing air quality control pre-set to standard EN 12012
- Using Dräger tubes for measuring CO, CO₂, water vapour and oil
- Automatic: The air flow rate from the supply is also automatically displayed
- 400 types of oil are already stored in the database
- Touchscreen display
- Test result and the data are stored automatically and protected against manipulation
- USB stick supplied makes it easy to transfer the data to a PC
- Easy-to print a test certificate of the measurement
- Rugged, waterproof case provides optimum protection
AEROTEST 5000 Breathing Air Monitoring Unit - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields