How to send your equipment to our workshop?
Your device is no longer working? Are you approaching the next calibration date? You simply need to send or return one or more devices to our workshops?
To guarantee you an efficient handling, here is the procedure to follow to make and send your package in our workshops.
STEP 1: Complete the Material Shipment Form
- Download the material shipment form
- Fill it out diligently
This document will accompany your parcel when it arrives in our workshops, in order to ensure an efficient handling of your material.
STEP 2: Pack and secure the unit
- Pack the device in its original packaging (or in an equivalent packaging)
- Secure the device
- Do not enclose the accessories or charger(s) (EXCEPT if the power supply or the accessory is damaged)
Please send ONLY the devices. Do not enclose accessories, nor chargers belonging to you (EXCEPT if failure noted on the power supply or accessory).
Lighter package = less CO₂ spent during transport!
STEP 3: Attach the receipt to the package along with the quote
- Attach the shipping form duly completed
- Attach the estimate made by our teams
STEP 4: Affix the address to the package in a visible manner
- Paste the destination address in a visible way, in order to facilitate the transport of your package to our workshops.
Service Repair Workshop
250 RUE DU CANAL DU MIDI
ZAC DE LA MASQUÈRE
31750 ESCALQUENS FRANCE
05 61 55 55 69