PARAT Mask Escape Device
The smallest escape device with an abek-15 multi-gas filter.
PARAT 3000 filtering escape devices protect the wearer’s respiratory tract for 15 minutes in the event of a leak caused by a chemical incident (DIN 58647-7 approved).
With its ABEK-15 filter, the PARAT 3000 range provides dependable protection from toxic vapours and gases. The robust housing protects the device and guarantees a long service lifetime, even in tough conditions. The ergonomic design and slip-proof areas make it easy to get a firm, safe grip on the housing.
The standard version of the escape device has a belt clip.
Four additional carrying options are available to keep the PARAT 3000 in place during use: a grip clip, a fall arrest carabiner, a shoulder strap and a lanyard.
- PARAT 3100: filtering half masks
- PARAT 3160: 3100 version for tropical areas
- PARAT 3200: mouthpiece and nose clip
- PARAT 3260: 3200 version for tropical areas
170 x 110 x 60 mm (PARAT 3200)
330g (PARAT 3200)
- Protection against substances: organic, inorganic (except carbon monoxide CO), acid and sulphurous, and ammoniacal substances
- ATEX approval: for use in zones 20, 21 and 22 with dust explosion risk, and in zones 0, 1 and 2 with gas explosion risk, regardless of the explosion group (I, IIA, IIB and IIC)
- Approved drainage system according to DIN 58647-7, standard for chemical drainage equipment
- Easy identification thanks to its red housing
- Quick and easy to use: open the housing and position the PARAT on the face.
- No preventive maintenance during the validity period
- Shelf life of 4 years in sealed packaging. Filter change every 4 years without use. Shelf life of 12 years.
- Compatible with the use of other PPE: glasses, helmets…
PARAT Mask Escape Device - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields