WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The most economical indoor air monitor for CO₂ measurement.
The HTRAM - Honeywell Transmission Risk Air Monitor - is an ambient CO₂ measurement device dedicated to indoor spaces such as classrooms, meeting rooms, offices, restaurants, gyms or any other ERPs,...
Featuring Non-Dispersive Infrared technology, the sensor measures and warns when there is too much CO₂ in the ambient air and clearly indicates when ventilation is needed.
It is equipped with a rechargeable battery with an autonomy of 10 hours but it is recommended to leave the device plugged in so that it is powered by the external USB charger in order to preserve the life of the battery.
According to the recommendations of the High Council of Public Health of April 2021, it is recommended to ventilate and air enclosed spaces from 800 ppm of CO₂. That is why the measurement of this level in indoor spaces is important: it is an indicator of the level of risk of viral transmission in ambient air (COVID- 19 included).
- CO₂ detection range from 400 to 2000 ppm
- Recommended for spaces from 74 to 93 m².
- Displays CO₂ level, temperature and humidity level.
- Red, yellow and green indicator to assess the level of risk at a glance.
- Comes standard with: a USB cable and a user manual.
HTRAM - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields