HORA 130 Breathing Air Monitoring Unit
WHY CHOOSE BE ATEX
- Re-calibrate of gas detection equipments
- Check and verify of all PPE equipements
- Customised configuration of all devices
The unit that tests breathing air quality during asbestos removal.
The HORA 130 area monitor has been specially designed to monitor air quality for mobile teams and on worksites as per the ETST 1309168A order of 8 April 2013.
The device continuously measures concentrations of CO, CO₂, O₂, water vapour, oil vapour and VOCs.
A programming algorithm continuously ensures that the sensors and the connected alarms are working properly.
An integrated SD card and a comms port can be used to extract the readings taken.
The electrical and pneumatic outputs can be used to manage remote alarms.
- Measurement: CO, CO₂, O₂, H₂O and oil (in continuous)
- Low analysis rate (30 litres/hour)
- Real-time measurements on a monochrome screen
- Adjustable thresholds (adjusted according to the decree of 8 April 2013)
- Sensors calibration from the display screen
- Continuous flow control in the cells
- Watchdog functions for all faults and alarms
- Traceability of measurements on SD card
- Reduced Maintenance CostPositive safety of all defects
- Electrical control for alarm
- Pneumatic control for horn (pneumatic)
- Triggering of alarms in the event of a power failure
- Measurement and low pressure alarm option available
- Dismantling speed
- Sensors integrated in an interchangeable cell block
- Possible option of automatic cell calibration O₂
- Setting of the automatic hygrometry alarm threshold as a function of temperature
HORA 130 Breathing Air Monitoring Unit - User reviews
Add a review & rate this product
* required fields